Running Log

Here's my running log that I'll update weekly. To view details of workouts, please visit this Google Docs page and highlight the workout. Additionally, you may choose to view my Strava profile. Last but not least, I've also started writing some race reviews on JustRunLah!



Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Little Addition

I'm proud to have been graciously accepted by JustRunLah!, enabling me to post on their platform as well. It was a simple reason that convinced me to start doing so. I enjoy running and I enjoy writing about running (and other things). Why not bless the larger community by fuelling my passion?

Of course, there's this little aspect on differentiation that I'm concerned with. If I'm writing on two platforms about the same event (a race review, for instance), do I want to differentiate and if so, how should I differentiate? I will admit that my allegiance lies first to this personal blog, yet this being personal, it will incorporate much more of my subjective thoughts and just about anything I want to raise about a race. Conversely, on JustRunLah!, I will attempt to provide a generally holistic and objective experience when I pen race reviews. 

Feel free to check out my JustRunLah! profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment