Running Log

Here's my running log that I'll update weekly. To view details of workouts, please visit this Google Docs page and highlight the workout. Additionally, you may choose to view my Strava profile. Last but not least, I've also started writing some race reviews on JustRunLah!



Sunday, April 7, 2013

Anticipation

It's the last week of BMT and I can't deny the bittersweet feeling. As much as it marks the closure of my first phase of NS, many changes come along with it.

The friendships I've developed over the previous 2 months have been immensely valuable to me as I spent my days in Tekong. Though I won't say I've gotten really close to anyone, I know I've made exciting friendships there and this has been paramount in helping me get through the hours, days and weeks.

There is much uncertainty that lies ahead. First, my NUS interview/test awaits on the day after my POP on 13th April. Furthermore, I'll have my NS posting and NTU interview on the 19th. 

Though it is true uncertainty frightens, it is undeniable that uncertainty brightens my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment