Running Log

Here's my running log that I'll update weekly. To view details of workouts, please visit this Google Docs page and highlight the workout. Additionally, you may choose to view my Strava profile. Last but not least, I've also started writing some race reviews on JustRunLah!



Monday, September 8, 2014

Off

To be honest, the 6.4km tempo on the treadmill today felt awful. Perhaps it was a little unwise of me to decide to proceed with this run despite having barely recovered from a flu. Precipitating matters was a rather unpleasant feeling after a late and heavy lunch (cream pasta). 

Though I did complete the run in under 27mins, it was certainly an unpleasant, forced run. This contrasts with a faster 7km tempo nearly a month ago that felt relatively effortless. This workout may have been unpleasant, but my consolation is that it's a joy to run, with whatever God-given ability I possess and have cultivated.

All I can do is hope for the best as I seek to recover in time and run a controlled but confident race this Sunday, at the 10km POSB Run for Kids 2014 race.

No comments:

Post a Comment