Running Log

Here's my running log that I'll update weekly. To view details of workouts, please visit this Google Docs page and highlight the workout. Additionally, you may choose to view my Strava profile. Last but not least, I've also started writing some race reviews on JustRunLah!



Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Draw

"I’ve always said, Ironman racing, particularly in KONA is, as much a mental test as it is a physical one. You draw on those experiences and a lot of the training you do, often on your own, those hard sessions, you know, they go in the memory bank to be drawn on at a later day. And to be honest I love being out there on my own, you know. I like that mentality and you’ve still got to do the work. Everyone goes through that sort of sacrifice and that sort of training and I think that’s the unique thing about our sport. You know, whether you try and win world titles, or win your age-group or even just finish. The people who win don’t just have the talent they work the hardest."

Craig Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment